A DUI Defense How A Utah DUI Works: Arrested for DUI? Do you feel that your life is over? Learn the Three Part Defense: Know The Three (3) Parts To Any DUI FIRST: Was There A Legal Reason To Stop You? If NO then the case can be won using the 4th …Read more... about How to Test Your Utah DUI Defense
RESULTS: That Speak for Themselves...
5 Things You Must Know About A Utah DUI
- You Must Request A DMV Hearing Within Ten (10) Days Of Arrest Or Automatically Lose Your License.
- First Time DUI’s in Utah Require An Ignition Interlock for 18 Months.
- BAC <.159 = Probation With Random Drug And Alcohol Testing.
- There are Two separate DUI cases within each case, a civil case and a criminal case.
- Legally Taken RX Drugs Are the Leading Cause of Second DUI’s in many parts of Utah.
Reasons to choose our firm
Available 24/7Don't hesitate. Call now to get in touch.
Free case evaluationsFree Consultation at your finger tips.
Top Rating in UTAHNational College of DUI Defense.
Why Choose David Rosenbloom?
- I exclusively defend DUI cases throughout Utah.
- A member of the National College For DUI Defense Attorneys. Experienced, Dedicated and Successful Lawyer.
- We thoroughly and aggressively investigate cases, from the moment we are hired, to build the best possible defense.
- NEVER Plead Guilty Without A Competent DUI Attorney Evaluating Your Case First.
1-877-384-8946 Or Request a DMV Hearing
The "Hidden" DUI Law in Utah You Do Not Understand The Law Regarding Driving Under the Influence in Utah THE RULE: Actual Physical Control (APC) Of A "Vehicle" + "Impairment" = DUI VEHICLE: Means any device upon which a person may be drawn or transported …Read more... about Utah DUI Laws and Penalties
The Fourth Amendment And Suppression The Number One Way To Win Your DUI Case !! If you feel you were stopped for a bogus reason, especially late at night, you may have been stopped illegally and, as a result, ALL the evidence collected by the officer - no …Read more... about The Fourth Amendment Violations